GEN 2 Detailer in AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
I need a reputable detailer in AZ to do the ceramic pro coating on my truck. Any of my local guys know anyone? Help me out boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score

gryGhst17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke to a shop in San Jose. He noted it doesn't truly protect against rock chips and trail scratches. He recommended a vinyl film for that. Also said you would still need to wax once a year. So, for me I'm just going to continue to use old fashion wax, mothers of course and if I do get trail scratches, then so be it... <shrug>

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke to a shop in San Jose. He noted it doesn't truly protect against rock chips and trail scratches. He recommended a vinyl film for that. Also said you would still need to wax once a year. So, for me I'm just going to continue to use old fashion wax, mothers of course and if I do get trail scratches, then so be it... <shrug>

You might look into a spray Sealant. Something like Car Pro's Reload that I use daily or Adam's has a quality Sealant. Adams's is also a supporting vendor. Most sealants will last longer than wax, make the paint, glass, wheels and trim easier to wash and it doesn't take nearly as long to apply.

Coatings will NOT protect from rock chips. At all. They aren't designed for that and they certainly aren't capable of offering that kind of protection but I do know there are detailers advertising as such. PPF is definitely the right choice if you're worried about the desert pinstriping.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the ONLY place I would go... we have clients really fancy cars done here (car's that cost more then 5 raptors)

Special Touch Auto Detailing
8260 E Raintree Dr.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
380-368-9776

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

...I am thinking about having ToughGuard (airplane coating) put on my Raptor. We have had great results with it on our Jets. She might have some laying around left over from a project and might be able to really hook us up.

Carolyn @ Time For Sale Detailing does it for us
[email protected]
602-295-7181.

She is like family to me so we could do both our trucks for a good deal I am sure!

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Man I'd really like to clear bra the entire truck but damn the cost is a lot. Maybe $4,500 ouchhh