Designed to be ONE BADASS (vid)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think one in this video was designed to be one badass vehicle and that one was just one bad vehicle for enthusiasts :biggrin: I might be wrong but we need still wait and see how you guy's drive those :mwah1:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think one in this video was designed to be one badass vehicle and that one was just one bad vehicle for enthusiasts :biggrin: I might be wrong but we need still wait and see how you guy's drive those :mwah1:

bald eagle just flew over while watching this video nothing when watching the jen2

Gilligan

Reaction score
It's kinda funny they are still releasing teaser videos when the truck should be in people's driveways.. I bet they released that right around the time they discovered one or two major design flaws!

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dat music :supergay:

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

It's kinda funny they are still releasing teaser videos when the truck should be in people's driveways.. I bet they released that right around the time they discovered one or two major design flaws!

Some people waited even longer for Jen1's in 2010.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And if 2010 told us anything it's that a V8 TT should be announced any day now!

Sure it will. :rondod:

while_you_are_waiting.jpg