Dearborn Window Sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that the Dearborn window sticker on our trucks is a badge of pride in some respects. I personally think it's an eyesore from the inside LOL. But I have yet to remove it.

My question, how many have removed the Dearborn window sticker in the front passenger side window? And if you've kept it, why exactly?

I searched for a prior thread hopefully there wasn't one, if there was, and this thread is redundant, somebody please link me to it. Thank you!

Attachments

• 20170719_104840.jpg
    20170719_104840.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 162

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love that sticker. I'd be pissed if I ever had to replace the windshield and couldn't get another one.

GrdnFrmn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I left mine in place. To me, it's not like a dealership badge, but a piece of history. I visited the Rouge many years ago. IIRC, it was once the largest intrustrial plant in the world. Iron ore, sand for glass and raw rubber went in one side, finished Fords out the other. Times have changed, but it's still impressive. I like the pride it represents.

Red One

Reaction score
I generally hate all window stickers but haven't removed any yet. I'll see how it grows on me but will probably end up removing.

brzon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love that sticker. I'd be pissed if I ever had to replace the windshield and couldn't get another one.

Left it on my Gen 1, and even had the glass installer transfer it over to a new windshield by carefully peeling it off when I got a crack in my 2013 glass.

Leaving it on my Gen 2 as well...

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Left it on my Gen 1, and even had the glass installer transfer it over to a new windshield by carefully peeling it off when I got a crack in my 2013 glass.

Leaving it on my Gen 2 as well...

Yeah, you really might as well ask how you can scratch the made in USA off your snap-ons, IMO.