Dearborn Truck Plant > buried in snow Dec 11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilligan

Reaction score
951033.png

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Jake is a piece of ******* shit. Don't entertain him by responding to his posts. Time to shut this ****** up

OP
OP
17Jake

17Jake

REBEL 12 HK
Reaction score
^ A few posters have an extremely vicious side. :rolleyes:
I suppose that's humor to them.

Okay guys, when someone with my kind of sense of humor and openness for shenanigans has seen enough, then you know we've probably gone over the line here. These past couple of weeks have been pretty rough with off topic troll posts from new members and old. You guys know who you are. There's so much solid content coming out regarding the Gen2 and it's all getting lost in the mix with the crap posts. Finally these trucks are getting in the hands of the press and hitting dealer lots, but who in the world wants to come to FRF and sift through the garbage that's being posted right now?

As a member who's been here from day 1, I'm kindly and publicly asking the chosen few who continue stir the pot to cut the crap. Don't get me wrong, we were founded on sarcasm and general bantering, but not like what has been going on as of late.

Let's grow up peeps and take the high road when we can. Use the ignore feature, go outside, play with your kid, pet your dog, see a therapist. If nothing changes, we will see plenty of timeouts and perma vacations being handed out. Don't make us overly moderate please. It's not really FRF's style but when enough is enough, you'll get the wrath of Kaiser and maybe Birdman if he's still clucking around.

Last edited:

Mjc123

Reaction score
My build date is today maybe they'll take their time locked in the building

Status
Not open for further replies.