GEN 2 Dealers Selling @ MSRP or Lower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaChaser

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heres a more realistic thread to go with the current times....

I contacted many dealers here in CA before branching out and found a couple (literally 1-2) out of 140 willing to go MSRP or less. Yea 140... Most wanted markups between 5-25k Musta been :smokin:

If your willing to, please post your MSRP or lower experiences. Let us know what state your in too.

Keep in mind dealers can change thier minds, markets change, allocations change, etc. This is just an aid, NO guarantees. Also, in some cases, it has a little to do with the approach and how you talk to them.

Ive already ordered, just trying to help a brother out.

Although im not at liberty to discuss my deal, heres two that I have gotten MSRP commitments from.

California:
Ukiah Ford -MSRP
Mission Valley Ford -MSRP

Ukiah Ford is saying 5K over MSRP and they have taken "several" orders. Check them off my list. Thanks for the info though.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These lists don't really matter until you get your VIN or better yet you get your truck. Until then, these "could" all be ******** orders. It's already happened to several other people. You want to start a data list, at least wait to make sure the data is accurate.

Furthermore, unless you plan on updating the OP with all of the info from other posters, (which you have not been yet) than this thread is sort of...pointless, because it does not provide a single place to view all the unconfirmed data being posted, which is your original intent.

I understand you were wanting to help others, but we need a mod to review Gen 2 threads before they are posted public lol.

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These lists don't really matter until you get your VIN or better yet you get your truck. Until then, these "could" all be ******** orders. It's already happened to several other people. You want to start a data list, at least wait to make sure the data is accurate.

Agreed. What has happened twice is many readers here flocked to the dealers in Kansas City and Buckeye AZ for close to invoice deals, then both of those dealers backed out and wanted above MSRP.

I placed my order for $1K over invoice. But until I see a VIN and my Raptor is being built I realize there is a chance this deal could fall apart.
Even with my down payment Nothing is finalized in the computers yet until Ford starts accepting and building those orders.

Therefore I will not post my dealer info on the forums until I have the keys to my Raptor.

Once Ford finally announces retail orders will not affect allocated orders you will see a lot of dealers doing below MSRP on retail orders.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally went by and spoke with my dealer today. He started off saying they were doing Raptors for $5k over MSRP; but then quickly said that he ordered one for someone at MSRP the other day, but then said that he had other dealers offering $2k over MSRP for some of their allotment, and then he worked up a quote for me for MSRP.

In other words, so much BS being shoveled around over there that he didn't know where to step.

I'm waiting - I think some dealers got worked up that a few other dealers were actually giving decent deals on these trucks and they asked Ford to quietly put a stop to it and let them fleece customers for a while.

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
California:
Ukiah Ford -MSRP
Mission Valley Ford -MSRP[/QUOTE]

Ukiah is at 5K over now. And haven't been able to get someone at Mission Valley on the phone for about a week now.

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd say just call around. today I called around and got about 20 dealers at 3-10k over msrp, then finally found one that will do msrp and am placing an order manana.. but as others have said, we will feel a lot more comfy once orders are a bit more official.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a few out of state that would sell for MSRP however, just wasn't worth the cost of shipping and the risk that are associated with the same. The less time I have someone in my truck the better I feel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk