DEALERS Post Here - MSRP 17'+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have guy coming in monday to order one at MSRP, so I will give him first crack at it. If for some reason he doesnt show it will be available to order as you like for Sticker. Guy seemed serious though just wanted to update.

billm

Reaction score
Have guy coming in monday to order one at MSRP, so I will give him first crack at it. If for some reason he doesnt show it will be available to order as you like for Sticker. Guy seemed serious though just wanted to update.

Rock7256 / Brandon

Thank you! So far I give Brandon and the dealership two thumbs up. No BS and easy to work with. He has a Lead Foot optioned out on their lot and he might have one more order available.

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have another 18 802a Supercrew in stock. Oxford White with orange accents interior. MSRP is 70k. Message if interested will send pics and window sticker to your phone or email. This will also be sold at MSRP

1mbrews8

Reaction score
Have another 18 802a Supercrew in stock. Oxford White with orange accents interior. MSRP is 70k. Message if interested will send pics and window sticker to your phone or email. This will also be sold at MSRP

Beadlocks?

PhilZx6

Reaction score
I highly recommend dealing with Rock7256 (Brandon) I went in to finalize my allocation and he's a honest no b.s. salesman. He answered all my questions and I wouldn't hesitate to order from him if your local or far. Send him a message if your looking for a truck!