DEALERS Post Here - MSRP 17'+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a deposit on the 2018 Oxford White SCrew so if the guy doesn't back out that one will be sold. 2018 Leadfoot SCrew is still available.

Dr.Duct_Mossburg

Reaction score
Been watching these for months as I refuse to pay above MSRP as the waive will eventually break and these folks we instantly be $10-15k underwater in the truck. (this really sucks in the event of total loss).

Several dealers are now hitting MSRP and a few hundred below. A quick auto trader, eBay and cars.com will show you where.

I'm actually hunting for a good 17 left over or a sub 10k used truck... Starting to see some pop up with some decent deals, just not the options I want (tech, pano, heater wheel and rear).

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
Be careful with the used ones you find. Check their dealer history to make sure they were not problem trucks.

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2018 Raptor SuperCrew in Leadfoot 802a still available at MSRP. Have allocation to order one as well (also at MSRP)

Seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2018 Raptor SuperCrew in Leadfoot 802a still available at MSRP. Have allocation to order one as well (also at MSRP)

I'm new here and all, but how about posting your location?

Or is the location somewhere and I just don't know where to look?