Dealers Hall of Fame for selling Raptors over MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey---Just as we have mentioned the reputable dealers that sell Raptors at MSRP and less---we should give a special recognition for the short sighted dealers who feel the need to charge ridiculous amounts over MSRP---

Living in SoCal, it is pretty easy to list the greediest dealers that i have dealt with....

First Up----

Huntington Beach Ford
New 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor
Asking price $101,135--- MSRP $71,235

Central Ford
New 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor
Asking Price $102,210---MSRP $68,605

Please feel free to add---

Cheers

JeremyFXDWG

Reaction score
Based on my calling around today I think this applies to every dealer in the tri-state area of CT.

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
Did you see the lengthy thread here which calls out all of the dealers to shame their ADM's?

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
congrats to all dealers that hook ADM $ucker$ :patriot:
ordered a :flamingdevil: DEMON @ msrp...open to serious offer$ :biggrin:

Attachments

• 2 (1).jpg
    2 (1).jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 5 (1).jpg
    5 (1).jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yet another thread about jealous guys complaining about how capitalism is so unfair? Give it a rest already.

Don't like what the market is asking? Don't pay, and wait till it becomes cheaper. And ****.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yet another thread about jealous guys complaining about how capitalism is so unfair? Give it a rest already.

Don't like what the market is asking? Don't pay, and wait till it becomes cheaper. And ****.

So---Pretty classy response xxaarraa----Why wouldn't you want to talk about dealers that have poor business practices?...are you a dealer or a car salesman? dating one?

Dealers with sound business practices and policies, treat people honestly and fairly at the time of purchase and most likely at the time of service....warranty work and out of warranty work, etc...Past behavior is a strong indicator of future behavior---Fair and honest business policies should be the goal for every dealer and those dealers that feel they should take "whatever" they can get is called being an opportunist....these are the dealers that do whatever it takes to get every dollar they can...not what they deserve...what they can...just the type of company I would want to buy and service my Raptor....Knowledge is power.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

We already have.

Add yours to the thread on this subject

Thank you---I will add.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hb ford offered me msrp to trade my raptor in on a focus rs. :crazy: