Dealer Allocations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calmsoul

Reaction score
Will there be more allocations for 2017? Seems like allocations to order have dried up.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The allocations are the allocations as they are based on the anticipated production capacity and expected demand.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Yes. They haven't closed the ordering yet. Finally after 7 months I got my truck ordered from a small dealer across the country for MSRP on Saturday lol. Don't give up! Arizona is charging 10-18k above sticker smh.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. They haven't closed the ordering yet. Finally after 7 months I got my truck ordered from a small dealer across the country for MSRP on Saturday lol. Don't give up! Arizona is charging 10-18k above sticker smh.

I'm just a couple of days from a 7 month wait from order date aslo, so I'm hoping to get scheduled for production very soon. Hope Ford gets its act together next month.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how many Raptors total are planned for the 2017 model year for the US market?