Dealer alert!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gibson2015

Reaction score
Just wanted to post about Keller Bros Ford in Lititz, PA. They are selling Raptors at MSRP. Unfortunately they don't have any more and not much info on when more will be in, but I was impressed speaking with them on the phone. Brett, who is in sales, stated the owner does not play the markup game, which is definitely rare at this point. Just wanted to give that info to you guys to keep an eye on them, maybe one of us will get lucky and snag one. Their contact number is 717-626-2000, ask for Brett.

I've got to reiterate, I was very impressed with just speaking with Brett. Even if I don't get a Raptor, I'll be making the hour drive to deal with these guys in a regular F150. Good luck to everyone.

Last edited:

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good info and not too far from me. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sjsan12

Reaction score
My dealer is the same here. Every Raptor they sell is for MSRP. They don't play the mark up game. Only catch is you have to be from the area. They won't sell out of state. They want to take care of locals. Which I think is awesome.