Dashboard Screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trindar

Reaction score
I know I must be missing something easy with this. When I start my truck the dashboard screen defaults to the Towing screen. I have played around with the towing assist but have never towed anything.

What I want is for it to default to the My favorites or whatever that first one is called. I have tried leaving it on the one I want that doesn't work. Set the seat position button with it where I want it. Anyone else know what to try? Thank you.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
what trim level?

802A you should be able to select the screen from the my favs and it should stay there.

I found this in the F150 manual
~page 257
Note: To prevent your trailer from accumulating distance, and the trailer information status appearing when you restart your vehicle after disconnecting your trailer, you must deactivate your trailer. Using the information display, go to the Towing menu and then the Select Trailer option. Select the No active trailer option. See Information Displays (page 109).

Not sure what you’re saying about the seat position.

OP
OP
T

Trindar

Reaction score
That must be the answer. Thank you I missed that in the manual. Will try it when I get back in the truck.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had this problem too after I hooked up a buddy's trailer just to test the back up assist on my truck. What smurfslayer posted is correct- you have to go into the settings and change the "active trailer" to None. I now have like 50 miles logged on my trailer A even though I didnt even take it 1 mile. Oh well..