damaged in transit beyond repair

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmercer3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's official. I have the worst luck in the world. In transit quickly changed to category F. Vehicle is damaged to the point ford will not sell it. Allocation to dealer replaced. Wants to know if I want an "expedited" order or what I want to do..... wtf....

any ideas what to ask the regional rep for?

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's official. I have the worst luck in the world. In transit quickly changed to category F. Vehicle is damaged to the point ford will not sell it. Allocation to dealer replaced. Wants to know if I want an "expedited" order or what I want to do..... wtf....

any ideas what to ask the regional rep for?

Ask for a new truck!

And pics!

OP
OP
D

dmercer3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hoping someone has gone through this that I can pull info from, how to get ford to chip in something in compensation perhaps.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Expedite! Means more waiting, Get one of the dealers ordered trucks.

their allocations are all sold, asked if the regional rep could move one from another lot and give that lot the replacement allocation but looks like that wont happen... dealers wont give up their trucks currently on lot

OP
OP
D

dmercer3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford has nothing to do with the price you paid. That will be the dealer not the factory.

accept its the factories fault, the dealer only has a number of allocations... doesnt feel right to ask them to take the loss...

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Expedited order, is my vote. They ought to be able to turn one around pretty quickly with the right order code.