Current Build/ Help suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duckhntva

Reaction score
So finally got an update from the dealer, have a vin and hopefully a delivered truck in May...Got a Gen 2 in Magnetic 802A on the way!

So as for upgrades right out of the chute this is what i am thinking.

Borla Atak exahust routed to dual rear exit.
Pedal commander (already delivered)
matching window tints..
COI filter
opticoat
Cadillac ElDorado 1985 horn set
Peragon Bed Cover
ADD Stealth front and rear
Black vinyl hood panel stripes and tailgate
Painted fenders/color match
Cravenspeed Antenna
RPG 1.5 collars or Baja

So now the help...does RPG vs Baja matter or not really?

My intent is to go with Nitto Ridge Runners in 37..with the collars i should be ok...?? As for the rims...what i really want is all black Fuel Hostage. But they dont make them. They have these stupid ass looking silver bolts and bDazzle beads on the rim. Does anyone have a suggestion on an alternative MFR or set up that looks like Hostage but are all black, or a way to custom order Fuels...or how can i get those rims all black from the get go? I hate to take brand new rims to have them powdercoated, lol...not knowing if that would even hold up. Was going to go with 20" ...thoughts?

thanks for any help and opinions

Last edited:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So finally got an update from the dealer, have a vin and hopefully a delivered truck in May...Got a Gen 2 in Magnetic 802A on the way!

So as for upgrades right out of the chute this is what i am thinking.

Borla Atak exahust routed to dual rear exit.
Pedal commander (already delivered)
matching window tints..
COI filter
opticoat
Cadillac ElDorado 1985 horn set
Peragon Bed Cover
ADD Stealth front and rear
Black vinyl hood panel stripes and tailgate
Painted fenders/color match
Cravenspeed Antenna
RPG 1.5 collars or Baja

So now the help...does RPG vs Baja matter or not really?

My intent is to go with Nitto Ridge Runners in 37..with the collars i should be ok...?? As for the rims...what i really want is all black Fuel Hostage. But they dont make them. They have these stupid ass looking silver bolts and bDazzle beads on the rim. Does anyone have a suggestion on an alternative MFR or set up that looks like Hostage but are all black, or a way to custom order Fuels...or how can i get those rims all black from the get go? I hate to take brand new rims to have them powdercoated, lol...not knowing if that would even hold up. Was going to go with 20" ...thoughts?

thanks for any help and opinions

Great looking mod list! I just sent you a PM.

Gilligan

Reaction score
sounds like youre a pimp. avoid the ADD shit tho, good quality but style suuuucks

GTOB521

Reaction score
Unless you are going to get an ADD bumper with a winch I would go with the new Fab 4 bumpers that just came out