Crawling up some very loose rocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On that first video the producer has the song title incorrectly listed as Toxicity"

When it is in fact "Aerials"

Nice choss pile climb,

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Just wondering......What mode?, What tire pressure? and what was the incline?

OP
OP
J

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice. Just wondering......What mode?, What tire pressure? and what was the incline?

Rock crawl mode
~38 PSI (way too high I know front tires may have even been closer to 40)
20-22 degrees

I stopped where I did because I felt like I had abused the tires enough, and I didn't want to slide into the wall that starts to take shape a few feet further up. The risk/reward equilibrium had been reached for me.

You can definitely tell the Torsen diff up front is doing it's thing

Last edited:

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job OP. One suggestion for future -try and keep the throttle steady. Not sure if it was just the sound int he video, but it felt like you were on/off quite a bit.

OP
OP
J

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I wasn't very steady on the throttle. Got spooked each time the truck would slide to the left or right.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good call to hesitate, you kick up those loose rocks and they can strike an abs sensor or a brake line.

Gunner11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for left foot braking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk