CORSA Exhaust for 2017 Raptor!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotta face facts, nothing will make the V6 turbo sound any better. Turbocharged engines will never sound as good as NA engines. V6 turbo in the Raptor will never sound good, you just have to face facts.

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta face facts, nothing will make the V6 turbo sound any better. Turbocharged engines will never sound as good as NA engines. V6 turbo in the Raptor will never sound good, you just have to face facts.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some people LOVE the sound of biggish loggish stroke v8, some people love the sound of turbos and v6. To each his own. I never thought the Gen 1 Raptors v8 sound sounded good. It just had sounded like a v8 with a less restrictive muffler.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had 4 gen 1 Raptors. 3 Roush supercharged and 1 regular. Saying that...I LOVE MY 17!! They refined this truck so much...PLUS the 20-24 mpg is bad ass!!! It's been said before, no turbo vehicles will sound like NA. I'll wait for a exhaust that will come close to a more aggressive sound. Until then I'm loving this Gen 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some people LOVE the sound of biggish loggish stroke v8, some people love the sound of turbos and v6. To each his own. I never thought the Gen 1 Raptors v8 sound sounded good. It just had sounded like a v8 with a less restrictive muffler.

Turbos, sure. But nobody loves the sound of a V6.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jen1 sounds like a bag of ***** in a blender. Gen2 sounds refined like a race car. I guess it's what you prefer. A dickgargler or a race car?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You've never heard an R32 huh... [emoji12]

Though slightly better than the Raptor due to a better firing order, those cars still makes a truly awful sound. There's a reason import douches love limiter banging so much.