CORSA Exhaust for 2017 Raptor!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Guys!! So i love the performance characteristics of the Gen 2 (as we all do) but am concerned about sound (as many of us are)...i just touched base with the Corsa Rep to find out what they have planned... i have a corsa dual exhaust i put on my wifes JK and love it...

they said are in the final stages of a 2017 Gen 2 exhaust roll out and are doing some final config work!!!!

supposed to be Bad ASS! About as stoked about that as i was getting a Vin number..!

I know some other lesser MFR's have rolled out exhausts...but none of the top tier premium guys have yet. Borla is supposed to be soon..what are you guys thoughts on exhausts? Opinions/thoughts/what has everyone done to balls up the V6 sound?

People have tried for years to make the ecoboost sound good. Nothing has worked. It's an expensive waste of time.
Get some Walker SS Quiet Flow mufflers and you will have a winner.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree with the post on the turbos. This truck would be better off with a kick ass blow off valve sound than exhaust. I did the vent to atmosphere mod on my wife's EB Flex and if sounds decent. On that EB they're really not BOVs but recycle valves that supposedly help keep the turbos spooled between shifts but there is no perceived difference in power with them vented.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Breeks

Reaction score
I was on my way to the airport today and heard what I thought was a Ricer flooring his car getting on the freeway.

Looked in the mirror and it was a Raptor punching it getting on the freeway. Still had paper license plates. Maybe he just picked it up.

Not knocking it, the truck looked great, but it sounded like a Ricer when pushed.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was on my way to the airport today and heard what I thought was a Ricer flooring his car getting on the freeway.

Looked in the mirror and it was a Raptor punching it getting on the freeway. Still had paper license plates. Maybe he just picked it up.

Not knocking it, the truck looked great, but it sounded like a Ricer when pushed.
Yes get used to being behind them regardless though. ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Breeks

Reaction score

Traffic on the 405 freeway was crawling about 35 miles an hour, the only place you could floor it was on the on the ramp.

The car I was driving has a top speed of 186 mph. Has a six cylinder and sounds sweet. ;-)

Both the raptor and car were way out of their elements. But this is LA.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Traffic on the 405 freeway was crawling about 35 miles an hour, the only place you could floor it was on the on the ramp.

The car I was driving has a top speed of 186 mph. Has a six cylinder and sounds sweet. ;-)

Both the raptor and car were way out of their elements. But this is LA.
Haha. Traffic in LA is a beast.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk