Corporate email addresses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have email addresses for people in corporate so I can blast out an email to get help in getting my truck fixed.....going on almost week 4 with no estimate on when the parts will be in.....Ford service has been zero help and excuse after excuse has grown thin.....thanks

Ironwood

Reaction score
Is this still the oil leak issue you posted about in March 2017? My calendar says that is over a year, not 4 weeks.

TScozz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure what happened to my post, but it appears that their email address is: initial of first name then last name at ford.com

[email protected]

I would start there.

Last edited:

pup

Reaction score
Seems like the service departments are really backed up right now with recalls across the lineup. I tried to make an appointment yesterday for that dumb transmission recall and they told me they've never seen it so busy. Service mgr. said they haven't been able to keep up and some of the other dealerships are 3 weeks out. I ended up making an appointment a few weeks out because if I made it next week they said they may have the truck for 2, even 3 days before they could get to it.

OP
OP
shapiroeric

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this still the oil leak issue you posted about in March 2017? My calendar says that is over a year, not 4 weeks.

This a second and third leak. Same issue and a new one....$70K paperweight

Thanks TScozz but that email was kicked back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
That sucks! Is it still the oil pan? If so hopefully the aftermarket will make a pan soon for all gen2 ecoboosts.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone here stated ford has a different oil pan. I sure hope they do, this is basic vehicle stuff. They should not be ******** around with simple stuff.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
This a second and third leak. Same issue and a new one....$70K paperweight

Thanks TScozz but that email was kicked back
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless you’re planning on a DOS attack on their email servers, you won’t even rise up on their radar. Just like heads of state, congressmen, bureaucrats, the corporate heads don’t actually read their own mail, it’s filtered through staff.

Does your state have a “failure to deliver on promise” law or similar - you pay or put a deposit on work, it’s not completed, and you’re stuck. VA makes this larceny for the amount of deposit, and, unless it’s a really small job, it’s a felony. I used this law to get money out of a delinquent contractor under threat of a felony warrant for his arrest. In the previous weeks, he wouldn’t return my mother in law’s money. After some friendly advice from the magistrate, he could not return her money fast enough. Even if a lemon law suit isn’t tenable, if they can’t actually honor the warranty, then it’s no good and they’ve failed to live up to the terms of the purchase deal.

This gets into areas of law I’ve not practically used, so you’ll need a local scumb^^ lawyer to sort through the mess. I don’t know what the practical limit for how long you can be down to consider the mfgr. not honoring their warranty - with as much money at stake as the big 3 command, I’m sure whatever it is it’s exceedingly generous, but worth a try.

Sending emails, faxes, snail mail, picketing, making negative online comments ( on corp sites, not here ), are not generally productive. Picketing would only be successful if you paid folks to generate some extra numbers; if you make the 6 or 11 PM news, yeah, that can have an effect but short of that these efforts are largely fruitless.

Everyone in your shoes wants to vent, this situation is zero fun and although many of us have been in the same situation, that’s very little comfort. The best suggestions I can offer

get a lawyer or at least consult with one familiar with lemon laws even if you’re not eligible under your state’s lemon law. They may have other productive suggestions.

focus your attention on the Ford CS line

keep your dealer on your side. Go out of your way to make the service advisor and every mechanic and service manager look forward to you showing up, even if you want to talk about the supremely f*cked up situation going on. This is not as hard as it sounds. Deep down inside, most people have this potential and this makes people you interact with want to empathize with you 99% of the time. Yes, there is always a one percenter in the customer facing arena that life has beaten down into a tiny, pathetic, unsympathetic, uncaring, sub human oxygen thief taking out their life frustrations on the public at large. Ignore them, secure in the comfort that eventually, someone will get fed up with their BS and bash their skull in with an iron pipe. I’ve seen this person get their comeuppins 3 times now both metaphorically and with the iron pipe.
Leave the jerks be and make everyone else their like you when you show up and regret when you leave the dealership. This goes a long way. Don’t forget parts guys. buy donuts, buy beer. buy them donuts and beer. Do whatever it takes to win these people over, even if you have previously been a total jerk.

Treat corp similarly. Yuk it up with them and empathize with -their- situation. Remember the person listening to your complaint had zero to do with causing it. Yet they’re listening to your plight, politely, so the nicer you are, the more likely the person on the other side of the phone will go the extra mile for you.

Only you can and will effectively advocate for you. You have to personalize the impact, not just jump up and down shouting “WARRANTY!”

good luck and I hope you’re back on -and off- road soon.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems like the service departments are really backed up right now with recalls across the lineup. I tried to make an appointment yesterday for that dumb transmission recall and they told me they've never seen it so busy. Service mgr. said they haven't been able to keep up and some of the other dealerships are 3 weeks out. I ended up making an appointment a few weeks out because if I made it next week they said they may have the truck for 2, even 3 days before they could get to it.

I just walked into a local dealer this morning without having an appointment and they got my truck in and fixed it for me. They ***** me for $172, but they fixed my truck so I'm happy.