Cool Feature I Noticed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got done towing a U-Haul trailer from IN to MI and I noticed one thing that was kind of cool. When the truck detects that a trailer is attached, when you click the turn signal lightly, instead of lighting up your turn signal lamps 3 times it does it 5 times (presumably to allow more time to change lanes with a trailer). I'm sure some of you were already aware of this, but I thought it was kinda cool.

Not sure it deserves a new thread but oh well :biggrin:

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's good to know, thank you.

I also found that the "accumulated miles" feature under towing status to be a cool add. Shows how many miles you put on each of the stored trailers - helps me keep track of maintenance that's due on the trailer itself during the course of the season.

OP
OP
CatchMeOffroad

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's good to know, thank you.

I also found that the "accumulated miles" feature under towing status to be a cool add. Shows how many miles you put on each of the stored trailers - helps me keep track of maintenance that's due on the trailer itself during the course of the season.

Oh very cool! I was not aware of that, thanks for the info. Ford seems to be good at sliding in little features everywhere!

Crashking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering why that happened the other day and didn't think anything of it while I was towing. I thought the lane assist saw I wasn't all the way over and delayed the signal...

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can program how many blinks you get by default through Forscan as well.

Gotta get this now!

Personally I'd rather have just a few more blinks...to me the first three are just a warning I am planning on moving over...

Thanks!