Collission Warning Unavailable (Round 3)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

surfnsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've taken my 2018 raptor in to the dealer (2 separate dealers) twice in 6 weeks to fix a "collission warning unavailable" error which disables the adaptive cruise control.

It's been a couple weeks since the 2nd visit and I got the error again.

Has anyone else experienced this??? really frustrating.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't but the sensor is located behind the center grill piece in the bumper. It could be something as simple as a bad connection

JBBankshot

Reaction score
I've taken my 2018 raptor in to the dealer (2 separate dealers) twice in 6 weeks to fix a "collission warning unavailable" error which disables the adaptive cruise control.

It's been a couple weeks since the 2nd visit and I got the error again.

Has anyone else experienced this??? really frustrating.

I replaced my bumpers with ADD Bumpers. They moved my sensor and I had issues. It turned out to be pointed to high! Its been fine ever since.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had problems with the auto cruise control. They can’t figure it out...new module and New cover. Still won’t work. If we take the cover off...it works!! SMH.

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I don't know how it is in ford land. But in gm land we have some Buick sub's and gmc SUV with adaptive cruise. We have had multiple cases of the wrong cover being installed over the sensors and disabling the system. Works when removed fails when installed. In these cases a cover for a non adaptive vehicle was installed. Not sure if that's a possibility on the G2's. Just something I have felt with at the stealership.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my friend has the same problem his name is Joey

lol, cut me some slack. I haven't gotten the unavailable error, I did get an error when running forscan. after resetting it I still haven't gotten it to go off, but I don't have issues using the cruise control with acc.