GEN 2 clicking sound when going part/mid throttle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have any of you guys noticed this? I'm thinking maybe electronic wastegates open/close? dunno...

it's an odd sound that I'm trying to reproduce but it seems to occur when you're just cruising along and you goose the gas a little to move up in traffic - not full throttle, just a bump...

can really only hear it with the windows down

:chicken:

Raptize

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have any of you guys noticed this? I'm thinking maybe electronic wastegates open/close? dunno...

it's an odd sound that I'm trying to reproduce but it seems to occur when you're just cruising along and you goose the gas a little to move up in traffic - not full throttle, just a bump...

can really only hear it with the windows down

:chicken:

For what it's worth I watched a video the other day on YouTube regarding a rattling noise. The video showed a close up of the turbo waistegate rattling under partial throttle. Only one side rattled... possibly something can be adjusted?
No I don't recall the video, sorry. One of many I have waisted my life away watching with anticipation of my truck arriving.

MJslasherADMIN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you guys looked at my thread? I have videos up about this issue. Search for wastegate rattle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk