GEN 2 Check from my dealer reason "Ford Price Adjustment"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received a check from my dealer reason "Ford Price Adjustment". Too late to call my dealer tonight, what gives, check was for $576.00.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
MSRP increase differential from when you locked in vs what it is now?

Im assuming you bought a Gen2, If not then thats awesome you got a check.

Could also be part of a class action?

Last edited:
OP
OP
pughde

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the price did increase for my Gen 2 over the original price. by $535. Leaves $41 dollars yet to explain if that is it. By the way not complaining just wanting to know what's going on.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did you order? I'm not aware of any price increases that have happened since pricing was initially released...

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did you order? I'm not aware of any price increases that have happened since pricing was initially released...

There was a price increase. Someone can chime in on the exact date I suppose, but it seems like it was possibly around 8 weeks ago....someone will probably correct me. Anyway, one of the ways guys found out about it was changing their orders whilst they waited....to find out that that "reset" their pricing, to the new increased price. My dealer confirmed this as well, as I was considering making a few changes just before my VIN was released; dealer told me that was fine to do so, but that it would result in reset higher pricing.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting.. Was it a base price increase? Or just an increase on top of certain options? I bought mine almost 4 weeks ago from dealer stock, so I guess I paid the price increase.