Cheap noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

im33303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you just want more induction noise take these off the hard intake pipes and it makes the turbo louder. They are just sound deadening foam wrapped over the hard charge pipes right before the turbo.

These and the turbo silencers removed from a stock intake are about as loud as an injen intake I just drove. Maybe louder.

Obviously zero performance gain. But cutting 4 zip ties and you can hear some intake roar for free. For the record i have a bunch of fullrace stuff on order.

Can you elaborate on removing or post pictures of how to ?

Peyton

Reaction score
If you just want more induction noise take these off the hard intake pipes and it makes the turbo louder. They are just sound deadening foam wrapped over the hard charge pipes right before the turbo.

These and the turbo silencers removed from a stock intake are about as loud as an injen intake I just drove. Maybe louder.

Obviously zero performance gain. But cutting 4 zip ties and you can hear some intake roar for free. For the record i have a bunch of fullrace stuff on order.

Please explain how you accessed theses!!

VelociRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i did this today, this doesn’t work, didn’t increase the sound “noticeably”, at most it was a minor increase and i tried sport, normal, manual shifting, mid-rev, flooring the pedal, nothing created a noticeable sound unfortunately...
Guess i need to upgrade my intake...