GEN 2 Cheap bedside graphics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptize

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have seen those. They look good. The white truck in the picture is owned by someone on this forum. I can't remember his screen name on here but he has done several mods and has a bunch of different sponsor stickers on his truck. As a disclaimers this is all based on what I remember from all of the many Raptor related stuff I have seen...

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Be careful with cheap vinyl. Itll shrink a few mm over time leaving residue behind. Its probably really thin too which sometimes makes it difficult to install because it get tweaked so easy and if you have to lift up on it at all itll probably rip.

For 25 bucks it cant be that good, id stay away. Go with a reputable vendor and or name brand material.

On the other hand, for a 49 cent stamp, you could request a small sample of the vinyl to evaluate prior.

khahn73

Reaction score
Anyone know what wheels those are?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
X

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be careful with cheap vinyl. Itll shrink a few mm over time leaving residue behind. Its probably really thin too which sometimes makes it difficult to install because it get tweaked so easy and if you have to lift up on it at all itll probably rip.

For 25 bucks it cant be that good, id stay away. Go with a reputable vendor and or name brand material.

On the other hand, for a 49 cent stamp, you could request a small sample of the vinyl to evaluate prior.

I hear ya. You usually get what you pay for. I wouldn't disagree that $25 can't be very high quality.

However, it's $900 from Ford. And $500 from Rappy. I'd be willing to pay one tenth of the nearest competition and have no problems just throwing it away if the quality isn't great. I ordered a pair, without the claw marks - $50 shipped.

A friend with a shop has a computerized vinyl cutting machine. Once the design is done and done well on the computer, it's easy money to have them be printed over and over. Nearly everyone uses the same quality vinyl (3M or Avery). So I won't write off cheaper vinyl from someone on Etsy without taking a look at it. It could very well be that Ford and Rappy and others are just marking up their product 1000%

I got "Ford Performance" hood cowl stripes from Rappy, and a pair of these bed side graphics from Etsy. I may get my clear bra guy to wrap the tailgate applique and roof for me in gloss black. My truck is silver and I want to break it up in places with contrast.

That's going to be the extent of my home made "graphics package"

Last edited: