Carbon8's Avalanche Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Carbon8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a call from the dealer yesterday asking if I want to edit my order as the carbon fiber package is currently on a supply delay. I'm to the point where I will wait to get what I want. A heads up to anyone else thinking about ordering it and wanted one quickly.

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a call from the dealer yesterday asking if I want to edit my order as the carbon fiber package is currently on a supply delay. I'm to the point where I will wait to get what I want. A heads up to anyone else thinking about ordering it and wanted one quickly.

???

I have the Carbon Fiber Package on my build, and I was Unscheduled/Clean with no hold-ups. I'm passed the Material Hold stage as of Friday afternoon.

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yeah, that doesn't sound right. Like @DROPOUT,I ordered the carbon fiber package, and as of Friday, I'm "unscheduled clean" with no material hold. I wonder what they've been told and by whom?

Weird.

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
???

I have the Carbon Fiber Package on my build, and I was Unscheduled/Clean with no hold-ups. I'm passed the Material Hold stage as of Friday afternoon.

Yeah, that doesn't sound right. Like @DROPOUT,I ordered the carbon fiber package, and as of Friday, I'm "unscheduled clean" with no material hold. I wonder what they've been told and by whom?

Weird.

Same here Unscheduled/Clean here with the CF package.

OP
OP
C

Carbon8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just putting out what I was told, he said the regional rep informed him of the delay, may not have hit systems yet as orders are not being pulled for production until next month.

This is on a dealer allocated build as well.

Again not sure if it is or is not the case just telling you what I was told.

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just putting out what I was told, he said the regional rep informed him of the delay, may not have hit systems yet as orders are not being pulled for production until next month.

This is on a dealer allocated build as well.

Again not sure if it is or is not the case just telling you what I was told.

Appreciate that Carbon! Shooting my dealer an email now!

Fwiw my buddy ordered the cf and he got the same call this morning to alter his order...I'm going orange accent but doesn't seem to be delayed

Good to know! Thanks @robbys3m3

Ericgulf

Reaction score
Just got call from dealer also. I'm 1st allocation with him. Delay on cf package. Ford rep didn't know how long it would be. Instead of being pushed back and waiting on ford I went with color accent package.

Last edited: