Carbon Fiber Shifter through Fordparts.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for those with big, stumpy fingers, trim down a plastic putty knife, or an interior trim tool to the width of the clip. It literally takes a pound of force to depress it enough to release, just a tad tough to do if you have big hands.

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an update of the full parts list to duplicate the factory CF interior, including door panels. I looked through the entire thread and only see these three.

Handle Assembly
Part Number: HL3Z-7213-HA

Panel - Instrument
Part Number: HL3Z-1504339-AC

Panel - Instrument
Part Number: HL3Z-1504608-AC

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are the only part numbers you need the other 4 are for the door panels and you have to replace the entire door panel at $950 each..........

Anyone have an update of the full parts list to duplicate the factory CF interior, including door panels. I looked through the entire thread and only see these three.

Handle Assembly
Part Number: HL3Z-7213-HA

Panel - Instrument
Part Number: HL3Z-1504339-AC

Panel - Instrument
Part Number: HL3Z-1504608-AC

Elite_KG

Reaction score
After about a month of being on back order, my CF shifter arrived today. Install was not as easy as it probably should have been. It was difficult to find the right spot on the clip to depress while feeling through the boot. After about 10 minutes or so of fidgeting with it I finally got the boot down. From there ot was not problem. I really like the look and feel of the CF shifter.

Now what to do with old one....

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dealer called me yesterday and said the shifter price went up to $254.00. Cancelled the order not worth it for that price.

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
>>>>Now what to do with old one.... <<<<

ebay,,, call it vintage, owned by, "Elite", ford off-road enthusiast.

Elite_KG

Reaction score
dealer called me yesterday and said the shifter price went up to $254.00. Cancelled the order not worth it for that price.

I would be suspicious that the actual price is not up, but Im not certain as I ordered mine a while back. Seems a "dealer mark-up" may be at play.

I would call around. I bought from a non-local dealer and had it shipped. About $85 total.

Hell they could probably order another one.