Carbon Fiber Shifter through Fordparts.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheProcessoperator

Reaction score
Fordparts.com does not show a raptor from the list of selectable models, but if you just click through anyway (say select a Lariat), I believe I have found a way to order a carbon fiber shifter. This is an assembly (shift lever assembly) with more parts than just the shift knob BUT the knob alone is not available to order by itself yet. The link is below.

2017 Ford F-150 Auto Trans Shift Lever | FordParts.com

OP
OP
T

TheProcessoperator

Reaction score
I ordered it last night. Got an automated message this morning with a tracking number, so we will see if this works out or not in a day or 2.

For anyone that is going to order one, when you select your dealer to get pricing from, the pricing can be different (cheaper) search multiple dealers for the best price. List price was around 456 and I paid 352.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered it last night. Got an automated message this morning with a tracking number, so we will see if this works out or not in a day or 2.

For anyone that is going to order one, when you select your dealer to get pricing from, the pricing can be different (cheaper) search multiple dealers for the best price. List price was around 456 and I paid 352.

Actually $352 isnt that bad. Nice find man!

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score

when you get it please confirm it actually includes the shift knob.
i wouldnt pay that much, im sure down the road everything is going to be available, just need to be patient.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TheProcessoperator

Reaction score
when you get it please confirm it actually includes the shift knob.

I will, and I certainly hope it does. According to the parts diagram it includes the knob, lever, the leather boot (don't know if the stiching is silver or orange), and the shifter assembly.

It should be here tomorrow or Friday, I will confirm what actually comes in the mail.

Like I said earlier, eventually you will be able to order just the knob from Fordparts, but for some reason it says that the knob alone is currently unshippable. From the difference in pricing between the whole shift lever assemblies, I would estimate that the knob alone would go for around $200ish.

Last edited:

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd rather pay $1k for the carbon package and not have to diy, but there is also the carbon supply issue...