Carbon fiber key fob

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremyespinoza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you think? Rappygraphics introduced skins for the key fob on their website.

Attachments

• IMG_0429.JPG
    IMG_0429.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_0430.JPG
    IMG_0430.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 176

Homer Jay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it... how was the install... looks like a lot of curves to match up. Would love the FOB to somehow say Raptor on it.

Same here! Too bad Ford didn't customize the FOB like they did for the GT350, which has the cobra snake instead of the Ford logo...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks cool, but I'm kinda upset with rappygraphics right now. I installed some decals on the tailgate badges, using the proper method they show on their website. A week later they started peeling off. I emailed them and sent pictures, and they said they would send some new ones to me right away.
That was 2 weeks ago. Haven't heard from them since, and I have sent multiple follow-up emails, and even messaged them on Instagram with no response. Come on guys....don't treat your customers like this.