Carbon fiber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a feel when the point of no return is? If you go from unscheduled to scheduled hold is it then too late?

I don't believe there is such a thing as scheduled hold. You will get stuck in material hold and not scheduled until parts are available. Others may know better though

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems slot of money for the option. But don't want to mess with my order

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the seats if that is the regular seats or the accent color

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered on 8/17, CF is in my package also, if it makes me wait a little longer then I am fine with that, at least I am in the system, and will get a Raptor when it's built. Not going to stress over hearing about a part or package putting it on hold, the day I ordered mine the Ford rep for the east coast was there, and she said a vin in September, and a truck in late October or early November. That is the same thing the manger also said. It's hurry up and wait, but have been waiting 17 months to place a order, two or three, or even four more for the truck will fly by.

COaUtOJUNKIE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite options on this truck, and it's already gone. What a bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk