Car Wash Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is everyone doing for car-washes? We don't have self serve car-washes near me and looking for touchless. Do any of the touchless car washes worth with the width of this truck?

Have a professional but don't really wanna drop $100+ each wash and while I love washing cars I sometimes just don't have the time.

Monsoon Chopper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use Super Star car wash. The general $16 a month, unlimited washes. The only problem I have, is the truck is wide just a tad too much that the car wash applies (soaks) the right side tires with tire dressing, which I hate. Because it throws it all over the right side. So I may just cancel it, because they can't seem to fix the problem. But the same wash 5 miles away does not do it. That dressing is a total PITA! Besides that, no issues at all. I just close the mirrors and remove the antenna.

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
What is everyone doing for car-washes? We don't have self serve car-washes near me and looking for touchless. Do any of the touchless car washes worth with the width of this truck?

Have a professional but don't really wanna drop $100+ each wash and while I love washing cars I sometimes just don't have the time.

I bought 10 Hand Washes (Truck is Black) up front and they were like 50 a piece.

Worth it as i don't my shit running though machines

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My old Ram 2500 was fine in the Co-op drive through wash with the mirrors in standard position. That would be 5" wider than the Raptor mirrors so I don't envision any troubles.

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never found a touchless automatic that my 14' wouldn't fit through. If you don't have any coin op car washes around you could just two bucket wash it yourself. If you're feeling extra lazy you could just use a waterless wash product. Using waterless wash typically takes me 5-10 minutes to wash a vehicle max.

82Kuba

Reaction score
The housemaid washes it twice a week as part of her duties. Not easy with her being 5'1".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's baller .. my housemaid (aka the wife) isn't allowed to touch my truck

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Garden hose. Bucket. Soap. Wax.

Since when did we learn to drive through a car wash and not value the pride of standing back and appreciating a hard job, done well?

Also have never paid someone to mow my yard or paint my house. Different generation I guess.......

I guess working a full-time job and owning my business so I can afford to pay cash for 70k truck can leave me little time.... lazy ass millennials lol. :)