GEN 2 Can't lock rear Diff in 2H?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's also a module available too, check FB groups... If i recall, Paul Rogers?, runs it

I worked with Larry who makes the module to verify what wire was needed to tap into on the Gen2. I also did the video of installing it, but other than that, I don't have anything to do with it. Sounds like he isn't making them currently due to health reasons.

It works perfect though. I use it all the time in the winter and at the dunes.

Thanks,
Paul

ToucanLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping this up - does anyone know who makes the PWM module for the 11-14? Would like to try adapting to the Gen 2

Mikee Martin

SVC. Krazy House Customz. JDM. Seaside Superbikes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doe
I worked with Larry who makes the module to verify what wire was needed to tap into on the Gen2. I also did the video of installing it, but other than that, I don't have anything to do with it. Sounds like he isn't making them currently due to health reasons.

It works perfect though. I use it all the time in the winter and at the dunes.

Thanks,
Paul
Does anyone have one for sale or plans to build it. I would really like to buy or build them. Thanks again Mike Martin Seaside Superbikes