GEN 2 Canadian Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TMAC3

Reaction score
As I look through all the order delay comments, I am noticing that Canadian orders don't seem to be as delayed. I am not sure my theory is correct. Anybody from Canada - can you post order/build/delivery times.

I ordered 1/23 and have heard nothing although the dealer said without CF it would be 6-8 weeks. No mention of BL. I am in Ontario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ontarioraptor

Reaction score
I ordered mine November 28th 2016 with 802 A package ,Beadlock Wheels and spray in liner .Picked it up yesterday (Feb 11) . Was a little concerned with going from my 2014 Raptor to the new motor.After driving it today do not miss the 6.2 in the least.When driven in Sport mode it is awesome.My 2014 does not even come close.

Dr. Hunter

Reaction score
In Alberta ordered near the end of September, built end of January and got it a few days ago

NO LIMIT

Reaction score
Alberta...Ordered July 22...Vin in Nov (after deleting CF but kept BL)...Build Date Feb 14...Eta March 4-11...my longest wait on a Raptor order yet will be just shy of 8 months, the last 2 were only 2 months

Last edited:

Dave66

Reaction score
Ontario...Ordered Sept 13... Built Nov 16 ....checked with ford performance for updates ... Last scan Dec 23 showed up at Dealer Jan 16