Canadian G2 Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mitchy

Reaction score
For all you Canadian guys.
I asked this several months back, but no doubt there are more people frequenting here now.

My Dealer is asking for a $500 SVT fee... Yes... They Still refer to it as a SVT fee. They're a Ford Performance Dealer.
Has anyone else ran into this same situation?
Obviously it's now Ford Performance, but if i get a few people say it hasn't been charged, I'll have more to battle against.

I don't plan on paying it :biggrin:

Any other deals you may have gotten would be nice to state here as well.

Again, Really only trying to focus on the Canadian side; since it does seem that the way the raptor roll out was done up here is different than the US side (none of the 'non Ford Performance' dealers I've contacted could order one)

Thanks.

17Jake

REBEL 12 HK
Reaction score
NO fees or admin charge
$1k discount off msrp
FREE window tint, drop-in bedliner, soft tri-fold tonneau, full gas tank & 3 oil changes
ONLY FP dealers can order Raptor's in CAN
-img_2043_d828abd314392d44cc9acfe68ff0d483c5164e85.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mitchy

Reaction score
Guys. While I agree Jake is a troll. Haha. No need to plug this thread with trying to feed him.
Just want some truthful opinions of Canadian Orders.

The 'SVT Fee' is likely my dealer trying to ring me for just a bit more.

Managed to get a order for Sticker, Dealer has been great, just this fee seems to never go away. So it's probably from upper management trying to capitalize on the special orders.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys. While I agree Jake is a troll. Haha. No need to plug this thread with trying to feed him.
Just want some truthful opinions of Canadian Orders.

The 'SVT Fee' is likely my dealer trying to ring me for just a bit more.

Managed to get a order for Sticker, Dealer has been great, just this fee seems to never go away. So it's probably from upper management trying to capitalize on the special orders.

If they want you to pay a SVT Fee, I would think you could simply ask them to produce the SVT Certificate and show you on the sticker where it says SVT Raptor. That is what I got from the SVT Team with my Gen !. If they cannot show you these, simple question " What am I paying for, you cannot show me anything on my stuff that states it is a SVT Raptor." Just my 2 cents. Good Luck