Can you help me find a Raptor please?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brauntrader

Reaction score
I know the allocation is tight but if someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Looking for a black or white 2017 802a Screw at MSRP. Don't mind placing an order if I know the truck will actually get built and delivered in the next 8-16 weeks. Preferably a Florida dealer as I'm located in South Florida.

Just joined the forum, great information!

Thanks ahead of time,

Jason

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum....I would start calling dealers in an expanding radius and see if any have open allocations....as far as 8-16 weeks....good luck!

OP
OP
B

brauntrader

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum....I would start calling dealers in an expanding radius and see if any have open allocations....as far as 8-16 weeks....good luck!

Thanks for the reply... I've tried calling most of the dealers within a 300 mile radius but have yet to find a dealer that is willing to order a truck for MSRP. Very frustrating when you speak with a salesman and the expectation is paying between $5000-$15,000 over MSRP.

ehssey

Reaction score
I've given up on 17 and will wait to order an 18. In the mean time, I'm picked up a 16 Limited for a steal and will trade when the 18 raptor comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply... I've tried calling most of the dealers within a 300 mile radius but have yet to find a dealer that is willing to order a truck for MSRP. Very frustrating when you speak with a salesman and the expectation is paying between $5000-$15,000 over MSRP.

I placed my order on July 27th, 2016 and I am still waiting, so it's fair to say your 8-16 week expectation is unrealistic, especially considering you are not on anyone's books yet.

My Raptor is $1000 BELOW MSRP.

I am told to expect it sometime in summer/fall.

snap0rz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you absolutely want to have one now your best chance of getting one that is on the lot is to physically go to the dealer and expect to pay over MSRP, but possibly lowering the amount to around the neighborhood of $3k over. Noone wants to pay over, but a lot are having to if you want to be an early adopter.

OP
OP
B

brauntrader

Reaction score
I placed my order on July 27th, 2016 and I am still waiting, so it's fair to say your 8-16 week expectation is unrealistic, especially considering you are not on anyone's books yet.

Thanks for the reply.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

If you absolutely want to have one now your best chance of getting one that is on the lot is to physically go to the dealer and expect to pay over MSRP, but possibly lowering the amount to around the neighborhood of $3k over. Noone wants to pay over, but a lot are having to if you want to be an early adopter.

Found one for 5k over but just can't pay over, maybe waiting until 2018 is my best bet.

snap0rz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm lucky (I don't consider it lucky) that I'm in my current vehicle for another 17 months so I have no other choice than to wait. We can both hope once the 2018 run starts we can nab em for under MSRP.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Depends on the dealer because it's absolutely possible to order now and get a truck within 8-16 weeks...

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the allocation is tight but if someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Looking for a black or white 2017 802a Screw at MSRP. Don't mind placing an order if I know the truck will actually get built and delivered in the next 8-16 weeks. Preferably a Florida dealer as I'm located in South Florida.

Just joined the forum, great information!

Thanks ahead of time,

Jason

They had a black Raptor at Northgate Ford in Cincinnati late yesterday that hadn't even been cleaned up yet. Whoever placed the order backed out on it. From what I saw, it matches your requirements exactly except location.