GEN 2 Buying products for your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good for you! Before you buy please make sure you try to BUY FROM A VENDOR!

Gonna buy some Baja Design lights? Sweet! How about you buy them from one of the SUPPORTING VENDORS on FRF - you know, the guys that spend time supporting this forum and responding to questions, helping Raptor owners - they're the small businesses that pay money to FRF to be a SUPPORTING VENDOR. They're doing what you/we do every day - working for a living.

It's nice that you have money to spend on your spendy truck. Try to spend those hard earned bucks with vendors - even if it's a little more costly they deserve your/our support and they usually offer better prices than what you can get when buying direct.

Speaking of Baja Designs, I think their products are great but I'm not sure why they are posting product sales and selling direct here on this forum. If I was a distributor for them it wouldn't make me happy to see them taking potential sales away. (We don't see Rigid or KC on here selling direct).

Thanks for supporting OUR SUPPORTING VENDORS. When we buy from them we all win!

OP
OP
W

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For all those buying products for their Raptor please try to buy from a VENDOR not direct from the manufacturer. Thank you

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not one to stoop to name calling, but....you're a ******* moron Jake. That is not the case at all. The vendors are given leeway to promote the product by selling at a reduced price. The manufacturer will sell only at list price unless they want to kill their marketing and distribution network. I would much rather use a supporting vendor knowing they have a vested interest in the market and product.

Last edited:

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good for you! Before you buy please make sure you try to BUY FROM A VENDOR!

Gonna buy some Baja Design lights? Sweet! How about you buy them from one of the SUPPORTING VENDORS on FRF - you know, the guys that spend time supporting this forum and responding to questions, helping Raptor owners - they're the small businesses that pay money to FRF to be a SUPPORTING VENDOR. They're doing what you/we do every day - working for a living.

It's nice that you have money to spend on your spendy truck. Try to spend those hard earned bucks with vendors - even if it's a little more costly they deserve your/our support and they usually offer better prices than what you can get when buying direct.

Speaking of Baja Designs, I think their products are great but I'm not sure why they are posting product sales and selling direct here on this forum. If I was a distributor for them it wouldn't make me happy to see them taking potential sales away. (We don't see Rigid or KC on here selling direct).

Thanks for supporting OUR SUPPORTING VENDORS. When we buy from them we all win!

Thank You for posting up. You do bring up some good points that I wanted to chime in on. When I initially started Forum Sales at Baja Designs in early 2015 we had very little support or product information on this forum. We are here to provide a direct line of communication for customers with product questions or lighting questions in general. We have a Gen 1 Raptor Discussion and Gen 2 Raptor Discussion thread that have both been very helpful in providing additional information.

Yes, we are selling on this forum, but we are doing so within our MAP guidelines which allows myself and our dealer/distributor network to advertise for 10% OFF MSRP. We are simply offering an incentive for Forum Members to buy direct and save a little bit of money. ANY Dealer/Distributor can also offer this 10% discount if they choose to do so.

I apologize If I offended you with offering a forum discount. I'm just doing what what you/we do every day - working for a living.
If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to email myself ([email protected]) or 800-422-5292x114

-Bailey, Baja Designs
[email protected]
800-422-5292x114

OP
OP
W

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I apologize If I offended you with offering a forum discount. I'm just doing what what you/we do every day - working for a living.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to email myself ([email protected]) or 800-422-5292x114

Thanks Bailey for posting your response.

Not offended - I'm sure no one is - and I'm glad you're here promoting Baja Designs products.

My main point is I hope that buyers will try to purchase Baja Designs products from the Vendors who work to help you sell your products and others.

Their prices should be competitive with yours (and some that are out of CA won't charge CA sales tax so that saves 10%).

When your vendors win you (Baja Designs) wins!

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score