Buying a new Raptor in Atlanta, dont pay 10k over read below!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bassman

Reaction score
Thats what they told me (don't know why they would make it up), doesn't matter to me if they exaggerated, I paid MSRP, every other dealer wanted $10,000.00 over sticker. feel free to call and ask, they claim to be the biggest raptor seller in the south east. they sent me a list of 15 they have in production to choose from........

They told me the same thing back in December, about them having the most Raptor allocations in Georgia. They said at that time that they had 16 ordered, and that number would increase. The Avalanche Screw that was there when I went mid December was an open allocation.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
It's the same here in Texas and in Oklahoma, $10K over sticker and I agree it feels a lot like collusion between dealers.
Something else I was told, not sure if it's real or not, but if your window sticker has a Red border all the way around it, then it was ordered by the dealer, a blue border is supposed to be inventory. Everything I've seen at a dealer has a Red border suggesting these dealers have been waiting two years to get their own orders placed, as well as customers orders to have inventory to sell for ADM.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Jeez I'm a pessimist!!

Red borders are Ford Performance vehicles. Blue borders are all the regular cars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk