Buying a new Raptor in Atlanta, dont pay 10k over read below!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can't blame a lot of people for being bitter on here. if you really found one for MSRP, kudos.

i personally agree that the ford dealerships are working together to create an artificial sense of market demand. i swear all the dealers around here are 10-15K consistently. it's like they all called each other up and said, "hey, what should we add to sticker? and what line should we give all the idiots who ask why it's such a rip-off?"

OP
OP
J

JSS

Reaction score
This one sounds like ********. $10k over invoice would be about $5k over sticker so sounds pretty typical. But getting one for INVOICE or a little under, I call ********. Maybe MSRP but not invoice. Post up a pic of your deal blocking your personal details. Bet we will never see that legitimate picture.

Look a few post before, I posted the pic you said I wouldn't. I never said anywhere 10k over invoice I said 10k over MSRP and that I paid MSRP

D

Deleted member 12951

Look a few post before, I posted the pic you said I wouldn't. I never said anywhere 10k over invoice I said 10k over MSRP and that I paid MSRP

I wasn't quoting you, look again. I was calling out ******** on @indianamike NOT you. I saw your pic. I also fully understand the difference between what invoice is (the public version) and what MSRP (sticker) is and completely baffles me that people like Mike here can get that confused. Bet every salesman loves when someone doesn't understand the deal they are making but then for that customer to spout out ******** that makes them look like the village idiot.
@JSS post up the actual window sticker. Would like to see if it matches what they put on paper.

Last edited by a moderator:

indianamike

Reaction score
This one sounds like ********. $10k over invoice would be about $5k over sticker so sounds pretty typical. But getting one for INVOICE or a little under, I call ********. Maybe MSRP but not invoice. Post up a pic of your deal blocking your personal details. Bet we will never see that legitimate picture.

Sorry. I meant sticker. Not invoice. They were asking $9999 over sticker. And purchased for under sticker. Damn you guys get pretty ****** over the smallest things!!!! Sorry for the saying the wrong thing and upsetting you.

Last edited:

DarinT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the same here in Texas and in Oklahoma, $10K over sticker and I agree it feels a lot like collusion between dealers.
Something else I was told, not sure if it's real or not, but if your window sticker has a Red border all the way around it, then it was ordered by the dealer, a blue border is supposed to be inventory. Everything I've seen at a dealer has a Red border suggesting these dealers have been waiting two years to get their own orders placed, as well as customers orders to have inventory to sell for ADM.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Jeez I'm a pessimist!!

D

Deleted member 12951

Above is definition of a troll

Think not, he is stating a fact. You were not at first and you were closer to the definition of a troll. Look up the definition

$600 for an admin fee is ridiculous. They are just padding their pockets even more when you are paying sticker. They preprint it on a form to make it look official and cannot be removed, complete ********. I would have no issue for them to charge that if they bring the price down to adjust as it is negotiable. I bought my 14' with a $249 admin fee but I bought the raptor at invoice plus $50 so overall it was only $299 over invoice (not sticker) so that admin fee was no bother.

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
technically, you paid a $599 "dealer service charge", which sounds like $599 over MSRP to me.

Agree. I made sure zero dealer of other fees past tax and title. I'm betting many here with msrp are paying $500-$1k dealer "service". Not a big deal, just something to be aware of with the ****** dealers.

Last edited:

Bassman

Reaction score
If you got an MSRP deal, that is great (I got one from my dealer too, back in July). However, I do know that in December, when Nalley got their first Raptor in, they were asking $10k over, and I am attaching the pictures of that window sticker and their markup to prove it. They may have changed their pricing now, and I hope that they have, but that is why i did not buy one from them. I bought my last two vehicles from them, but ended up going with a smaller dealer on the West side, that only had a few allocations.

Attachments

• Nally Window Sticker.jpg
    Nally Window Sticker.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 202
  • Nalleys Price.jpg
    Nalleys Price.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 121