Buying a new Raptor in Atlanta, dont pay 10k over read below!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JSS

Reaction score
Unlike all the dealers in Georgia who have seemed to colluded to try and screw people over and charge 10 k over sticker price, Sandy springs Ford has an allocation of 52 and are selling them for MSRP!

I purchased mine today, delivery mid February.

Last edited:

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone is feeding you a line buddy. There is no way they have an allocation of 52 units.

ETA: There is also no way you are ordering today and taking delivery in mid February. Mid February builds are already scheduled. Probably best you don't post any more.

+ It is a forum, not a form. Gave you a free pass on the first one, gotta call you out on the second one below. I think someone below called this situation accurately. I'm just too trusting apparently.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JSS

Reaction score
Someone is feeding you a line buddy. There is no way they have an allocation of 52.

Thats what they told me (don't know why they would make it up), doesn't matter to me if they exaggerated, I paid MSRP, every other dealer wanted $10,000.00 over sticker. feel free to call and ask, they claim to be the biggest raptor seller in the south east. they sent me a list of 15 they have in production to choose from........

OP
OP
J

JSS

Reaction score
lol do you work for that dealership?

no just pissed off that every other dealer tries to F their customers, I have never joined a forum before. the only advise I have is if you don't want to pay over sticker call them, they are very nice and professional and from what I can tell run a very ethical dealership....

I wish all of you the best and I hope all that who own them enjoy these amazing machines.

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL that is funny considering the Gen 1 raptors Sandy Springs Ford was marking them up 20k

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry JSS, but you would be lucky to get yours built by November 2017

I bought in Atlanta too, but got a 5/5 allocation at MSRP. Ordered Nov. but dont have it yet. I'd be lucky to get mine by March.

OP
OP
J

JSS

Reaction score
Sorry JSS, but you would be lucky to get yours built by November 2017

I bought in Atlanta too, but got a 5/5 allocation at MSRP. Ordered Nov. but dont have it yet. I'd be lucky to get mine by March.

Sorry for the initial typo where I said ordered one today. I didn't order one, they sent me build sheets for ones they have in production. the one I selected already had a VIN they esyomated it should arrive mid february.

Last edited:

indianamike

Reaction score
I have had a raptor on order since November also, found one on a lot in Indianapolis the other day. They were asking $9999 over invoice for the truck. I will still be trading in my gen 1 when my silver 2017 comes in. But I purchased the black one in Indy today for invoice. ( maybe even a little under). I am happy with the deal that was made. I drove 250 miles today. And love it!!!!!