Buying the 2017 Raptor with standard wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGONFLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you go this route but want to purchase the bead Lock wheels later from Ford will they cost more than the $1600+ option. I'm just wondering this because it doesn't state the value of the standard wheel, if you buy the Raptor with the optional Bead Lock wheels you won't be getting the standard wheels included for free. So there has to be an offset in price. If not then Ford should give you the standard wheels free of charge when buying the forged Bead Locks.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you go this route but want to purchase the bead Lock wheels later from Ford will they cost more than the $1600+ option. I'm just wondering this because it doesn't state the value of the standard wheel, if you buy the Raptor with the optional Bead Lock wheels you won't be getting the standard wheels included for free. So there has to be an offset in price. If not then Ford should give you the standard wheels free of charge when buying the forged Bead Locks.

I can't tell if you're serious

Been this way since people started buying cars

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's been a while... but last time I looked at the build and price site the OEM beadlock capable wheels were a $1165 option.
I'm not a fan of either of the OEM wheels so I'd go aftermarket.

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give him a break guys he's from California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flag! Unnecessary roughness to people who live in CA and agree with everyone who's commented so far . Where is Jet to comment about your Methods to make me feel better???