Bridgestone Dueller Revo 3’s - First Impressions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaketor

Reaction score
Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3’s - First Impressions

So quiet. Like night and day over stock K02. Raptor now as quiet as a regular F150. Tread depth is really impressive. Look is great for stock size IMO and an AT tire IMO. Obviously not as cool as a MT but it is what it is.
Tire just came out I ordered off tire rack and got the first shipment in the 315/70-17 size. Very happy so far day one. Stockers were showing significant wear at 15k miles in the rear. Prob should have rotated at 10k.
These tires are load E and made in USA and weigh 64lbs which is low for load E. Bridgestone says they have a lot of new tech and are much improved over Revo 2. We’ll see.

tire1_clipped_rev_1.jpg

tire3_clipped_rev_1.jpg

Last edited:

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to rotate your tires every 3-5k miles to get consistent wear. Your new tires will do the same if you don’t rotate more frequently.

I have been rotating during oil changes at 4-5k miles depending on driving and how much towing I have done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You need to rotate your tires every 3-5k miles to get consistent wear. Your new tires will do the same if you don’t rotate more frequently.

I have been rotating during oil changes at 4-5k miles depending on driving and how much towing I have done.

For those tires he can probably go 7500 to 10k, but the KO2s wear like crap, even if you rotate incessantly.

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super good looking tire. I guess because it has Baja mode I should only use that when I go to the desert? I have a ranch that has a mild dirt road on it, that any 2 Wheel drive truck could get me through . Does it mean I can’t buy a raptor? I spend more time on the street then I do on the dirt road . I wouldn’t by any means say that’s a Michelin pilot street tire . I’ve been shooting a 300 Winchester mag lately inside 200 yards. It can easily stretch out to 6 to 800 yards. Hell, it’s what I like to shoot though. Enjoy your new tires! I think they look great . Unless you’re a dedicated rock climber, I don’t think you’re going to get stuck

The TerrainContact A/T is Continental's On-/Off-Road All-Terrain.
Did you check these out? Going to look at both. If you have info let me know.

Last edited:

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those tires he can probably go 7500 to 10k, but the KO2s wear like crap, even if you rotate incessantly.

This is bad information, ROTATE any tires independent of brand, compound, rating etc. you have on your Raptor every 3-5k or you will be replacing tires and possibly more.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Super good looking tire. I guess because it has Baja mode I should only use that when I go to the desert? I have a ranch that has a mild dirt road on it, that any 2 Wheel drive truck could get me through . Does it mean I can’t buy a raptor? I spend more time on the street then I do on the dirt road . I wouldn’t by any means say that’s a Michelin pilot street tire .

The TerrainContact A/T is Continental's On-/Off-Road All-Terrain.

They look like a nice tire, similar to the Terra Grappler and KO2. I almost bought the contis for the BURB on 22” Black Rhino but ultimately bought the Michelin Defender as it only travels on the road and snow in the winter.

The conti A/T will be good on the road much better than the KO2. The Bridgestone op bought look very similar.

They will handle wet roads and stop better.

I have a hard time faulting the Ridge Grapplers other than wet road traction and weight but they are superb for my use. Hope to install deaver +2 HD, SVC bump and R1 BBK this weekend to solve the extra weight and rear traction[emoji4]

Ps rotate tires often!

Last edited: