Brakes Failed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@smurfslayer wrote: "Brake failures are not something to take lightly. Don’t drive it, get it towed. Remember, it’s not just you out there, if the brakes fail and you mow someone down, you own that injury or death..."

Especially true now that you've received a public warning that anyone in the world (including a lawyer) can gain access to.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This engine has a special vacuum system for brakes. I am guessing it did not build enough pressure for you to stop. Others have reported this here. It is an idiosyncrasy for those who have this engine.

LOL

Sasquatch says the faulty brakes are because of bad engine design.

Maybe a weep hole would fix the brakes.

I drilled a weep hole to make my stereo sound better.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you guys feed those 2 trolls like a southern grandma then wonder why theyre still here.

its like groundhogs day around here.

No. Its calling them out at every turn so they (or should be he) have/has zero influence or effect.

If you follow sasquatch's previous posts, he was becoming increasingly unhinged at his lack of ability to negatively affect potential buyers to the point he got himself banned.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my brake pads fall out going down the interstate on my 13 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] scariest 6 mile stop I ever made hahah. Glad nothing got hurt brother! Get it towed if there's any doubt in your mind.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

CaptainInterwebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Says the guy with 39 posts.

You bought a high quality truck. How about we have a quality forum for it?!

dont need a high post count to see people getting baited/played by 1(or 2) retards. isnt the first forum i've seen this on so I'm not sure why i'm surprised.

Last edited: