Bluetooth driving me crazy....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shadow9

Reaction score
When I start my truck and hook into bluetooth, the volume on my Iphone 7 goes to full volume, every time. My phone volume will be at half way and it goes to 100% when it hooks to bluetooth. None of my other vehicles do this. Just strange. Anyone else have this isue???? Anyone know what the cause or fix is??? Thanks!!

guernsej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I start my truck and hook into bluetooth, the volume on my Iphone 7 goes to full volume, every time. My phone volume will be at half way and it goes to 100% when it hooks to bluetooth. None of my other vehicles do this. Just strange. Anyone else have this isue???? Anyone know what the cause or fix is??? Thanks!!

Normal behavior; use the stereo volume.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are talking about ringer volume, this is a common issue. The workaround is to disable "change volume with buttons" on Settings>Sounds. Then your phone will stay at whatever volume you set it at. Downside is you cannot adjust the ringer volume with the side buttons anymore.

OP
OP
S

Shadow9

Reaction score
If you are talking about ringer volume, this is a common issue. The workaround is to disable "change volume with buttons" on Settings>Sounds. Then your phone will stay at whatever volume you set it at. Downside is you cannot adjust the ringer volume with the side buttons anymore.

Thank you. I didn't specify ringer volume. That is what I meant. I'll try that fix. I should have been more specific.