GEN 2 Blue SCREW Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought I would start a build thread. Picked up the truck last week. Added the RPG adjustable collars on the 2” setting and MX4 tonneau yesterday. Working on window tint as we speak.

Thanks to Nick over at Apollo Optics for the extremely fast shipping and outstanding service!

Have a good weekend all.

Stock
IMG_1126.jpg

Leveled
271671f7e6941d06012e79fc8bd77bbc.jpg

6bbcf4a0792e73f05d1bec1c9084b471.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_1126.jpg

OP
OP
T

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tint complete - 5% on back and sides and 80% blue on windshield. Also switched out the license plate lights for Leds, thanks to Apollo Optics for the kit.

3520c5f504ded5912d3971bfaa0f1a00.jpg

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So a level, tonneau, window tint, and license plate lights count as a "build"?

Any real mods planned to justify this thread? :think:

air00mike

Reaction score
Looking clean! Very similar to my future special order minus the beadlocks. Didn't want to wait any longer and heard there are delays on orders with CF and BLs.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So a level, tonneau, window tint, and license plate lights count as a "build"?

Any real mods planned to justify this thread? :think:

Hey now, can't we all just get along?!

You gotta start somewhere. I'd consider this a START. Let's see where he goes from here. Not everyone has the funds to drop $10k+ immediately after buying a pricey vehicle like this. Slow and steady wins the race!

OP
OP
T

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey now, can't we all just get along?!

You gotta start somewhere. I'd consider this a START. Let's see where he goes from here. Not everyone has the funds to drop $10k+ immediately after buying a pricey vehicle like this. Slow and steady wins the race!

Thank you. Indeed just a start, I enjoy the build process and will take my time. This time of year more of my monopoly money goes towards Christmas gifts...

OP
OP
T

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added Ford Raptor light kit with Baja Designs pro spots and wide. Also added KC halo light bar. Thanks to Dave and the guys at Krazy House Customs in NJ for the install and Nick at Apollo Optics for the lights. IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

OP
OP
T

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you liking the light bar and how bright is it compared to the Squadron Pros?

The squandron pros are awesome. I would highly recommend the FRL setup! Give Nick over at Apollo a call, he walked me through everything and set me up with the perfect kit. I won’t go anywhere else for parts.

I need to align the light bar but my first impression is it was a mistake. It looks awesome but the wind noise and light out don’t make it worth it for me. If I could do it over again I would get the BD light bar for the grill instead of the KC roof bar.