Black Supercrew Raptor Build - 'Betty Ford'

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Load it up with a bunch of coolers full of beer and you can hold a

Betty Ford Clinic!

:)

I wish I knew this earlier... I am staying up here near Monument Valley and apparently it's Navajo land and a DRY reservation. Not a cold beer (or skinny girl) in sight.

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great looking truck. The rotiforms are really growing on me. Best looking 20" imo

I spent literally a month looking at wheels daily trying to find the perfect wheel and am SO happy with the looks of this wheel on the Raptor. I wish they made an 18x9 to run with 35's but the 20's work as it doesn't look too 'gangster' with the design. Love the fake beadlocks!

kj71109

Reaction score
I spent literally a month looking at wheels daily trying to find the perfect wheel and am SO happy with the looks of this wheel on the Raptor. I wish they made an 18x9 to run with 35's but the 20's work as it doesn't look too 'gangster' with the design. Love the fake beadlocks!

Thanks for posting pictures of these wheels! Sealed the deal for me. Hopefully rotiform will give you some kind of kick back for it. :). I ordered black 17x9 for mine to run with the oem BFG, as I was super impressed with them this winter.

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are awesome looking... congrats on finding something you like. Picking wheels is difficult!