GEN 2 BLACK FRIDAY THREAD - post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Quick thanks to @Rick@FreedomMotorsports very responsive to PMs and got me a Bakflip G2 bed cover shipped for a decent amount less than where I was gonna order it from. Should be arriving within the week which gives me a small Raptor project to work on this weekend.

Thank you sir for your order. I appreciate it very much!
It looks like your G2 is being delivered today, enjoy.

whan

Reaction score
As a heads up guys - Discount tire running a BF sale now with $100 off a set of "best rated" wheels (includes k02) and $100 off any set of wheels. Can get extra $60 off each if use their credit.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Rick@FreedomMotorsports Found the best deal from him.

I myself am thinking +2 Deavers...shipping kills. Looking for the best local pick up price in SoCal. Can pick up from Deaver for $1350, can anyone do better?

Hey Rob,
Check with Chris over at Crown Offroad. That's who I got my Deavers from. Great guy and willing to help where he can. Got a pretty good deal on a package deal with Deavers, SVC CAS, and SDHQ rear bump pads.
Btw I seen you the other day in Redondo. Can't believe we live blocks from each other and still haven't meet!
Jake

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Our Veterans Day Sale for the Pedal Commander and Chipwerke was a complete success, we sold more than what we told them we would sell. We are currently working with them again to see what kind of pricing we can offer over the Thanksgiving weekend so stay tuned for that.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Rob,
Check with Chris over at Crown Offroad. That's who I got my Deavers from. Great guy and willing to help where he can. Got a pretty good deal on a package deal with Deavers, SVC CAS, and SDHQ rear bump pads.
Btw I seen you the other day in Redondo. Can't believe we live blocks from each other and still haven't meet!
Jake

Jake, Awesome thanks for the tip!

Damn! We got to put a South Bay meet together!

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for starting this thread. Here is my wish list if any vendors would like to PM me. Thanks!

*Truckcovers USA - American Roll Cover and American Rack System
+American Roll Retractable Tonneau Cover (CR-103)
+Yakima Tracks Pre-installed (AX-500/501)
+Keyless Entry Handle
+Yakima Complete Rack System (AX-502/505)

*Baja Designs Ford Raptor 2017 30" S8 Grille LED Light Bar Kit (447561)

*Baja Designs Ford Raptor 2017 Fog Pocket Kit "Unlimited" (447567)

*Baja Designs Ford Raptor 2017 S2 Reverse Light Kit (447558)

*Leveling Kit: Either SVC Offroad 2017 Raptor C.A.S. Coil Adjustment System, OR RPG 2017 Raptor Adjustable Spring Perch Collar (RBPA0044)

*possibly a pedal commander.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
38471972721_6061c15b97_b.jpg

Baja Designs is offering Black Friday Cash Back Rebates to retail customers that make a purchase between 11/20/2017 and 11/27/2017! Orders placed directly through Baja Designs, or through authorized dealers are both eligible. Simply place a qualifying order, fill out the rebate form and mail it back with a copy of your invoice within 30 days and we will send you a check for said value!

Mail to:
ATTN: Black Friday Rebate
185 Bosstick Blvd.
San Marcos, CA 92069

Please see the below link for more details:
https://www.bajadesigns.com/home/blackfriday.asp

Let us know if you have any questions!

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Awesome, thanks for starting this thread. Here is my wish list if any vendors would like to PM me. Thanks!

*Truckcovers USA - American Roll Cover and American Rack System
+American Roll Retractable Tonneau Cover (CR-103)
+Yakima Tracks Pre-installed (AX-500/501)
+Keyless Entry Handle
+Yakima Complete Rack System (AX-502/505)

*Baja Designs Ford Raptor 2017 30" S8 Grille LED Light Bar Kit (447561)

*Baja Designs Ford Raptor 2017 Fog Pocket Kit "Unlimited" (447567)

*Baja Designs Ford Raptor 2017 S2 Reverse Light Kit (447558)

*Leveling Kit: Either SVC Offroad 2017 Raptor C.A.S. Coil Adjustment System, OR RPG 2017 Raptor Adjustable Spring Perch Collar (RBPA0044)

*possibly a pedal commander.

Can get all that for you with the exception of SVC but can get RPG, no problem.
On the Truck Cover USA, those are custom orders when you add those accessories. You will get your best price from autoanything.com on that. I wish I could compete but better to give you the better option unless you would just like to support a FRF vendor. I will send you a PM for the other items.