Black 802A loaded at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's all relative. I could have waited until this fall for invoice prices to hit, or pay another $3,500 above invoice now. My truck was built before the price increase, and I bought it for MSRP at a dealer with ZERO paperwork fee. I took them a check for the MSRP amount and took it home. I'll enjoy it all Spring and summer. My accountant said "you need the write-off of a truck this year", so why not do it now?

Same situation for me, but I disagree that these trucks will be at invoice later this year. I actually wasn't sure I would get on in '17 and I needed to purchase this year.

I'm good with MSRP - mine's being built 3/3.

OP
OP
J

Judd McPherson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This vehicle has been secured by a forum member off of this post. No longer available! I'll pass along any others that I come across, if any.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Feel like dealers got smarter. My dealer sold a bunch of Gen 1's at invoice. For Gen 2's they are MSRP and have a long list.

Even my local dealer where I bought at invoice has an 8K markup! Personally, I never would have bought mine with a markup or even at MSRP. Will be curious to see if that continues next year.

KTMRC8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even my local dealer where I bought at invoice has an 8K markup! Personally, I never would have bought mine with a markup or even at MSRP. Will be curious to see if that continues next year.

My logical guess is next year they will be at MSRP and the following year between MSRP and invoice. It's completely dependent on supply though...