BF GOODRICH 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWT

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I want to install BFgoodrich K02 37’s on my 17 raptor, did anyone do it?

Will it cause rubbing?

And if it does, what should I do for them to fit?

Thanks in advance.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the Gen 1, it required a lot of modifications, on the Gen 2 I think a level would do the trick from what I've read, but as the guy above pointed out there's a lot of info out and about on the topic already. Good luck!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The offset of your wheels will greatly affect the amount of interference you will have. I had a gen 1 with 0 offset wheels, 37's and mid perch and I was able to get away with minimal trimming. My 17 with 0 offset wheels and 37's required significantly more clearancing and I have the full 2.25" icon front leveling kit installed.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On the Gen 1, it required a lot of modifications, on the Gen 2 I think a level would do the trick from what I've read, but as the guy above pointed out there's a lot of info out and about on the topic already. Good luck!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

you can daily 37s on gen1 with zero mods.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
This is the worst representation of showing what it takes to run a 37, yet you continue to post it. Do you have an explanation as to why you trimmed so much that includes actual words and not another picture?

It's not his...he doesn't do mods that don't directly bolt on or require adhesive. He just saved this pic from someone else's thread. Someone else who may have done it wrong, but had the balls to ACTUALLY attempt it. Jake wants to slam on the guy over and over.