Best method to wire my Valentine One?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorTurboS

Reaction score
Hi all.

I'm getting ready to install my Valentine One with Savvy in my new Raptor. That means I need to get wiring around to the bottom under the dash on the driver's side to reach the OBD. That's where the Savvy plugs in.

I guess I'll just run the wire under the A-pillar.

For those of who who did this similar install is there anything I should have a heads up on?
I guess the main concern I have is to make sure I don't interfere with the side airbags.

Any input is appreciated!

Lift_to_suceed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the hard wire kit from Valentine and routed it to the fuse panel on the passenger side, used a fuse tap and its been working great!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't have a V1 but if I did I'd wire it the same way I did my dash cam which is basically whats described above. I found a fuse that was active when the truck was on or in accessory mode but off otherwise. Alternatively you can also wire it to one of the up fitter switches. I'd recommend either 5 or 6 if you go that route as those have the lowest current rating which is still plenty high enough for a V1.

JBonez

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mirror taps are the way to go. There is a you tube video on installation and wiring.