Before and After Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, finally most of my parts for the build have arrived. Truck goes into the shop on Monday for it's transformation. I am posting the before pics of what my Raptor currently looks like and will have the after pics when we are done in late Feb. I will try and post pics here as we are building it as well. This will end up being a total transformation and we are looking forward to getting input on the finished build.

Currently we are almost complete with the engine, just waiting on the final intercooler parts to come in and install when we have the front end off.

Attachments

• IMG_2116.jpg
    IMG_2116.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_2118.jpg
    IMG_2118.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_2120.jpg
    IMG_2120.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 252
OP
OP
B

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look forward to following this one. What are your plans with the motor?

Everything...

So far we have done the intake, AFE downpipes with high flow cats, Corsa X pipe, Corsa Extreme Cat back Exhaust, and custom dyno tune.

Things still to come, custom turbos and manifolds, Custom Intercooler and pipes, Turbo Smart BOV, colder plugs to handle the extra boost, and retune for the new turbos.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Everything...

So far we have done the intake, AFE downpipes with high flow cats, Corsa X pipe, Corsa Extreme Cat back Exhaust, and custom dyno tune.

Things still to come, custom turbos and manifolds, Custom Intercooler and pipes, Turbo Smart BOV, colder plugs to handle the extra boost, and retune for the new turbos.

Not going internal at this point?

OP
OP
B

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing more than the injectors. Forgot to mention that as well. The rest of the internals of our motor should handle it without a problem as long as I don’t drive it like I stole it. Since it is my daily driver i didn’t want to go too extreme.

derise

Reaction score
Sounds awesome. Look forward to seeing the final outcome. By the way I think your exhaust tips hang little low. Might be the angle of pic.

OP
OP
B

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds awesome. Look forward to seeing the final outcome. By the way I think your exhaust tips hang little low. Might be the angle of pic.

It is the angle, but one is a little off and angled. We haven't set them for good yet since we needed to wait for the new bumpers to be installed.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Here is the full list of everything that will be included in the build in case you are wondering:

Exterior:
Fabtech 4" lift
20x 10 Specialty Forged SF025-6 Custom Finished Wheels- Matte Brushed Bronze with Matte Black Accents
True Spike Lugs
Toyo Open Country R/T 37/13.5/20 tires
Body Guard A2L Front and Rear Bumpers- custom painted White with Satin Bronze accents and trim
Heise 30" light Bar in front bumper
Heise cube pair light for front bumper
Heise Flush mount Cube Lights for rear bumper
All trim painted Oxford White
Grille painted Matte Black with Matte Bronze Accents
Tailgate painted Matte Black with Matte Bronze Accents
Bullet Antenna
Custom Graphics, Hood and lights
Smoke tint rear tail lights
Smoke tint third brake light
Retrax bed cover
Ceramic Coat all exterior, undercarriage and engine bay- 4 coats

Interior
Custom Paint all grey trim piano black.
Custom D-Style Steering wheel, wrapped in black leather and Alcantara
DynoMat entire interior
20% tint on front windows
Limo tint all rear windows and roof panels
Nano coat all interior

Engine
AFE Magnum Force Dual "Super Raptor" intake
Custom Intercooler with lightweight piping
Turbo Smart Blow off Valve
High pressure injectors
New colder plugs
Custom Turbos with custom manifolds
Custom dyno tune
SCT tuner
AFE downpipes with high flow cats
Corsa X-Pipe
Corsa Extreme Cat back exhaust

Expected completion Feb 26th

Last edited:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is the angle, but one is a little off and angled. We haven't set them for good yet since we needed to wait for the new bumpers to be installed.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Here is the full list of everything that will be included in the build in case you are wondering:

Exterior:
Fabtech 4" lift

Expected completion Feb 26th
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
you lost me at 4" lift and 20s.

good luck with the project. it'd be way cooler to go LT front and rear, +6 fenders and 39s.

Next time you get a chance, check out texas motorworx in dallas. with a check like it sounds like you'll be writing, those dudes would build you an unstoppable rig. but then they'd make you bring it to TRR and shred it.

OP
OP
B

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you lost me at 4" lift and 20s.

good luck with the project. it'd be way cooler to go LT front and rear, +6 fenders and 39s.

Next time you get a chance, check out texas motorworx in dallas. with a check like it sounds like you'll be writing, those dudes would build you an unstoppable rig. but then they'd make you bring it to TRR and shred it.

I ended up going with a 4" lift since I often go through deep water and mud in my trucks, East Texas and South LA, need the higher clearance. Plus the wheels I am going with wouldn't have fit with just a leveling kit due to the width and height.

My build is being done by Extreme Offroad and Performance in Katy, TX. They have done 4 previous builds for me and do really great work. Plus being close to me I can go by anytime to check on the work and have them fix issues after the work is done.