Bed liner preference

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After watching that video I'm sold on Line X. I sent off for a quote on the Xtra Line X bed linger in a color to match my Lightning Blue Raptor. Nice that you can order it in any color. :)

Get a rough number yet?

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had Line-X on my last Raptor. It was fine, no issues. I'm giving the factory a try this time. That video doesn't really sway me one way or another. I don't care if my hardware is covered it spray. And if it fails I'm sure Ford will handle it. Plus I want the Ford logo in the bed.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Just watched a Ford video. Two things.

1. Doesn't look like there's a Ford logo in there after all
2. The hardware was not covered in spray in the video

So maybe they changed their process? Does anyone have a factory example they can show and share their thoughts?

Last edited:

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a bed rug and it gets dirty. Just vacuum or pressure wash it.

If I didn't have that, I would have a linex.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a lot of research, I had Line-X sprayed on and I am very happy with it.
In addition, I purchased a Bed Rug so I would have two types of bed covering depending on what I am hauling. The Bed Rug required sanding down and attaching Velcro strips, but I was hesitant about sanding down the Line-X.
So I just put the Bed Rug on top and it stayed put without the Velcro. Both products worked out great.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like spray in liners with a rubber mat in the bottom.

Bedrugs seems so... out of place.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Definitely spray on liner. Have had both kinds now and the spray in looks cleaner, and doesn't rattle around like plastic ones can.

My truck was originally ordered by a customer who's financing fell through so it has the Ford liner as I didn't get a choice. I've had no issues with it though.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Given that most truck shops have high turn over and will not stand behind their work more often than not, I'm ordering mine w/ the factory spray-in bedliner. It's just way less hassle and any benefit the better Line-X might have is negligible for dirt bike loading and home depot runs.