Bed Graphics, Yey or ney

Should I keep the bed graphics or delete them from my order?

• Keep the bed graphics

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Delete bed graphics from the order

Votes: 79 86.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide if I want to keep the bed graphics on my order. I like them but I keep going back and forth... Initially I ordered with out, and saw a shadow black Raptor with the graphics and added them to my order. Now I kinda feel like they are a little much on the truck and a little tacky. I ordered Shadow Black with the beadlocks, so the truck will be blacked out. I did order the tailgate appliqué and I'll keep that either way. If anyone wants to post pics of their trucks with and with out the graphics in an attempt to make their case one way or another, I won't object lol

Last edited:

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is super subjective. I think they are one of the most tacky things I've ever seen on a car. The fact that they are $1000 is beyond insane. If the stickers were standard and somehow cost $500 to remove I would pay the $500.

But different strokes for different folks.

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the fence about this too. They "fit" on a raptor, but in general you find such graphics on the tackiest of vehicles.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck came with them. First thing I'm doing is pulling them off. Painful to waste $1000 but can't stand them. They do look better on a darker truck but not on AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk